Niederspiersche Strasse 13
1. Our candles should burn every time at least until the whole burning plate has become liquid. Otherwise they start to tunnel, which is not desirable.
2. Do not let the candle burn for more than 2 hours at a time. This helps to prevent the fragrance oil from evaporating too quickly. And, of course, that the glass does not heat up too much.
3. Do not leave the burning candle unattended. Logical, isn't it? Oh, and always keep away from children, pets and most importantly curtains! In general, just make sure that there is nothing flammable nearby.
4. It's best not to put the candle in a draught. Then the candle won't burn down too quickly and won't soot around.
5. Let the candle set before you light it again.
6. If black smoke appears, simply cut off the tip of the wick. Cut the wick down to half a centimetre - that's enough and you'll have your candle for longer.
7. Always protect the table or the surface on which the candle is placed (for example, with a ceramic bowl). And make sure that the candle is stable on a solid surface. And make sure that your candles do not burn too close together or next to each other.
8. It is best not to let the candle burn down completely. 1 cm of wax is fine.
9. Keep your candle in a dry, moderately warm environment, between 15 and 26°C.
10. The first use of your candle should be within two months.